Executive Director Speaking Engagements
Below, please find a schedule of Linda's upcoming speaking engagements:
About MTAM's Executive Director/CEO:
Linda Daichendt is the Executive Director/CEO of the Mobile Technology Association of Michigan, a Co-founder of Mobile Monday Michigan, a Co-host of the ‘This Week in Small Business Technology’ podcast series on the Michigan Business Network, and Executive Producer for the MTAM podcast series, ‘Michigan Mobile Musings’. She is also a Board Member for the Michigan STEM Partnership.
Linda is an accomplished marketer and award-winning blogger, and one of Michigan’s leading proponents of the use of mobile/wireless technologies for businesses of all sizes – and in all industries. She is a recognized business expert with 20+ years of corporate, small business and franchising experience. For her work with mobile/wireless technologies in Michigan she has been recognized as a member of the Techweek Detroit 100 in both 2014 and 2015 and was instrumental in MTAM receiving the Corp Magazine DiSciTech Award in the Technology category in 2013 and Mobile Monday Michigan receiving the same award in 2016.
A 17-year resident of her adopted home state of Michigan, Linda’s daily focus is on educating Michigan business, government and education stakeholders about the opportunities that mobile/wireless technologies provide to substantially grow Michigan’s economy, as well as insuring the ability for all Michigan residents to benefit from the jobs and businesses created by those technologies.
Linda is available to speak on the topics of:
- Mobile/Wireless Technology in Michigan
- What is Mobile/Wireless Tech & What Will be its Impact on You, Your Business and the Economy
- Career Opportunities Mobile/Wireless Tech Will Provide for Today's Students
- Using Mobile/Wireless Technologies to Increase Business Productivity and Profitability
- Current and Future Impact of Mobile/Wireless Tech
- Mobile/Wireless Tech Productivity/Profitability Solutions
- Mobile Marketing
- Marketing Your Mobile App
- What Makes and Effective Entrepreneur
- Women as Small Business Owners
- Marketing Your Business
- Mobile & Social media marketing
- Much, much more!